RE: FrameMaker to PDF question

Subject: RE: FrameMaker to PDF question
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:30:44 -0500

Hallo:

You are undoubtedly using the wrong printer to create your PDF from
FrameMaker. You need to use the Adobe Distiller printer, which comprises the
latest Adobe PS printer driver for your OS plus the Distiller PPD.

In short, go to the Adobe User to User Forums,
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html, sign in, go to the FrameMaker
forum and checkout the FAQ thread.

Cheers,

Sean