tech writer titles

Subject: tech writer titles
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:28:44 -0800 (PST)

I am discussing with another tech writer the titles
and skill levels that can be used to describe a tech

At what point would a tech writer move from the status
of being a junior writer to a senior writer? How
about the difference between Technical Writer I and
Technical Writer II?

Do You Yahoo!?

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.