RE: Final Doc Review

Subject: RE: Final Doc Review
From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:51:54 -0600

When is the deadline?
Is he going to have time to make the changes in enough time for you to
review them?
Are you using Word? Can you use the "Track Changes" feature and accept or
reject the changes and go over them with him before the deadline?
How familiar is he with the tools you are using, that is, if you give him
the file, is he going to run into problems where you will have to 'support'
him to do his review? That can take away from your time on task (TOT), which
he probably doesn't want.
Is he asking for recommendations on the review procedure? If not, simply,
he's the boss, do it his way. Just make sure you keep a backup of the file
you send him in case something evil happens.

Paul