Re: What to call them?

Subject: Re: What to call them?
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:36:07 -0800 (PST)

The solution arrived at with the help of Sanjay, Geoff, and
others (including my pet helpline tech) is to reorganize and
rethink the entire section so that I don't have to try to make a
group out of things that are essentially similar but are put
under different menus.

I now have a header called Editing Functions, that simply
addresses how to use the general Add, Delete, Cut, Copy and
Paste features of the umbrella program. Anything that had been
under that section that wasn't an editing function has either
been promoted a level, or put into another heading within the
chapter.

This validates one of my own favorite aphorisms <stitch of two
threads together...>: when you're having trouble writing about
something, maybe you should look at the structure of the
information, rather than the information itself.

thanks to everyone for their on and off line assistance!

-Becca

=====
http://auctions.yahoo.com/