RE: A HAT for the Mac

Subject: RE: A HAT for the Mac
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:24:33 -0800

> Could anyone recommend a decent HAT for the Mac?

Well, the last time I did help-like stuff for the Mac was back when System
7.x was the main thing. I used a program that developed Apple Guides. I
think it was a book called the Apple Guide Starter Kit (by Danny Goodman).
However, I don't know if Apple Guide is still going strong on the OS. I
think, in fact, that it might be going away in OS X. That's about all the
help I can offer.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.