RE: (almost) Blank Pages

Subject: RE: (almost) Blank Pages
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:06:59 -0800

> From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com [mailto:jgarison -at- ide -dot- com]
> Subject: OT: (almost) Blank Pages
> I got this recently from a source I can't find. But it was
> fun and addressed

> a subject that always baffled me with its flagrant incorrectness.

> So ... for those of you still doing print manuals - what DO
> you do in this
> case?

Currently, I don't work on manuals. But this makes me want to find some
blank pages in some of our documents! My two favorites:

* The relative blankness of this page in no way diminishes its
usefulness in the report.

* This sentence lets you know this page was not a mistake.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.