RE: (almost) Blank Pages

Subject: RE: (almost) Blank Pages
From: Barb Einarsen <barb -dot- einarsen -at- gnnettest -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:09:36 -0500

Previously I would have simply left the page blank without commenting on it.
Now, however, I will happliy use one or more of the messages on your list

Barb Einarsen
Manager of Product Information Development
barb -dot- einarsen -at- gnnettest -dot- com
v: 905 948 7527

GN Nettest
f: 905 475 6524

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.