RE: TOOLS: w.p. conversion software

Subject: RE: TOOLS: w.p. conversion software
From: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:02:03 -0500

We need to use the SDK within a new piece of software we're developing. We
can't use the conversion capabilities of the different word processing

We need code to convert MS Word and WordPerfect documents (and any other
word processing formats it can handle) into one format, and from there we'll
add our own code for specialized display. We used to use a PC product that
could convert text between various formats, but it's no longer available.

It doesn't have to be freeware, but cost is an issue...

joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.