RE: Robohelp/Word question

Subject: RE: Robohelp/Word question
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:51:58 -0500

In the list that you want to NOT keep renumbering from the previous do the
following.

put your cursor where the step that should start numbering all over again at
the beginning of this line

right click

choose "Bullets/Numbering"

Choose the second Tab "Numbered"

the radio boxes along the bottom are as follows from left to right"

"Restart numbering" this should be selected for that number scheme you want
to restart
"Continue previous list" this option is probably selected for the list that
NOT restarting numbering.

HTH,

sanjay

<snip [Sanjay Srikonda] >