RoboHELP on the Web

Subject: RoboHELP on the Web
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:00:07 -0800 (PST)

I've been doing some searching around on the Web and
in the archives regarding resources specifically
dedicated to the use of RoboHELP.

Outside of the eHelp site, I've not been able to find
any resource, newsgroup, etc. related to RoboHELP.

Does anyone know of any sources out there?

TIA,
mike w

http://auctions.yahoo.com/