RE: FrameMaker Undo

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Undo
From: "Carnall, Jane" <Jane -dot- Carnall -at- compaq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:57:44 -0000

Kathleen Melly asked:
>Does anyone know how to increase the number (level) of undo in FrameMaker?
>Or a utility that can increase the number?

I hope someone else will reply in the affirmative. However, when I took a
training course in FrameMaker v5.6, I was told that the FrameMaker Undo was
limited to a single reversal: the trainer said changing this was definitely
high on her wish list, "though perhaps not to the level you have in Word,
which is practically insulting".

I don't know if this has changed in FrameMaker 6: I don't yet have access to
it.

Jane Carnall
Technical Writer, Compaq, UK
Unless stated otherwise, these opinions are mine, and mine alone.