RE: HUMOR: I need a CL500

Subject: RE: HUMOR: I need a CL500
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:23:53 -0500

Would that be US, Canadian or Australian dollars? Anyone have an opinion on
the relative merits of each platform? Should we stick to one platform, or
should we establish processes for multiple platforms (and should we use a
conditional process or a set of completely separate ones)?

Cheers ... Kim
mailto:kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a
personality, and an obnoxious one at that.-- me, after a stare-down with
Word 2000.