RE: HUMOR: I need a CL500

Subject: RE: HUMOR: I need a CL500
From: "Buss, Jason A" <jabuss -at- cessna -dot- textron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:08:37 -0600

Well, If your paycheck looks anything like mine, you could consider
fractional ownership. I own a Lotus with about 50 other people. I get to
drive it every 3rd Tuesday of March and September that falls on an odd
numbered day.

Or...

Instead of asking techwhirlers for 87,950 dollars (which we might be darn
lucky to come up with between the 4000+ of us anyway), why not go to the
newsgroup
alt.gullible-to-the-point-of-slightly-retarded-mercedes-owners.list and ask
them for one. The odds are much better that you will find a Mercedes owner
that can afford to spare one than any one of us...

-Jason

People, I need help here. My boss wants me to get this new car, a
Mercedes-Benz CL500. Its a 5.0 liter V-8 coupe based on the S-class. It
produces 302hp at 5500 RPM and 331 lb/ft of torque at 2400 RPM. It comes
with a
dizzying array of high-tech gadgets including an on board navigation system
and
laser-based cruise-control that adapts speed to the vehicle in front.

I really need help getting this car.

Does anybody have $87,950.00 I can use to get this car? I would appreciate
it.
I just need a place to start and I would like it if TECHWR-L could help me
out
on this one.

Thanks.

Andrew Plato