RE: Technical Test

Subject: RE: Technical Test
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:31:48 -0600

This may be a state by state issue. I asked my wife about her school (same
state, different county), and she said that everybody (boys and girls) had
to take it at her school.

Anyway, the intent of my original post was pointing out that the U.S.
military requires a technical test before they will hire (enlist) you.