Help! MS Word freezes with PDFWriter

Subject: Help! MS Word freezes with PDFWriter
From: "neha ." <snehasn -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:20:16 -0000

Hi,
Would appreciate any troubleshooting thoughts on this problem - MS Word freezes everytime i click Create in the PDFMaker dialog box.

Here's the story: got an MS Word file with hyperlinks in TOC and throughout the document. Need to convert this file to .pdf without losing the links.

I'm using PDFMaker 4.0 for MS Word, going to the Bookmarks tab, selecting Word styles checkbox, and the Hyperlinks style to create the pdf. (I've assigned the hyperlink style to the words.) When I click Create, Word freezes.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or alternative way to preserve links?

Thanks in advamce!

Neha Sharad
HelpTek, Inc.
Herndon, VA