RE: Personal development plan

Subject: RE: Personal development plan
From: Sanjay Srikonda <sanjay -dot- srikonda -at- kiodex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:48:21 -0500

Was the manager in the LEAST specific as to what they expected? Personally,
I would have thought "Come in, not take any hostages of you lot, and then
let you go home after you make me write such an inane document" would have
been enough.

Does the manager him/herself know what they expect or is this some buzzword
that they heard over dinner a few days ago and decided to torture you with