Re: writing quality

Subject: Re: writing quality
From: Philip Sharman <psharman -at- verity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:42:32 -0700

What's a protocol analysis? (Maybe I know it by another name, but it doesn't sound standard in my little corner of the real world.)

At 2001/03/13 11:20 AM, TSilvergirl -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

What about a protocol analysis? I admit I'm only a lowly student, but this
is standard in my tech writing classes----is this not the case in the "real"

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.