RE: Creative Uses for Palm Devices?

Subject: RE: Creative Uses for Palm Devices?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <sanjay -dot- srikonda -at- kiodex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:27:51 -0500

Leave it to andrew to buy a palm and not use it. Me, I bought a Cassiopeia
E-125 from Casio and have never once NOT gone to a meeting without it. I
come in in the mornings, sychronize my meetings for the day, download my
email (the fact that the thing has 32Mb of RAM and a 1Gig Microdrive in a
Flash II type card, doesn't hurt matters either), and even found a program
called NoteTaker which helps me take notes on it at meetings.

Oh, and I also use it to navigate the Subways in NYC, found a really cool
Flash application that has the NYC Subways on it.

I was one of those, "don't need it, don't want it" kind of guys, but boy,
now that I have one, it's become invaluable.

sanjay