Problem with Word 97 list items

Subject: Problem with Word 97 list items
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:40:12 -0500

Good afternoon,

I'm working on a document which includes several important and specific
pre-operative patient list item instructions for a medical procedure.
Whenever I bold, underline, or use italics on a portion of the text, the
numbered or lettered "bullet" becomes the SAME. I've tried everthing

1. Deleting the bullet, then manually entering it.

2. Backspacing to the prior text and entering the bullet line again.

3. Deleting the entire line, then manually entering again.

4. Having a minor temper tantrum then trying again.

5. Wanting to put a "bullet" through my computer and forget the whole thing.

I continually check the paragraphs and fonts as I go but nothing seems to
work. I need to complete this project tomorrow. Any suggestions?

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.