RE: Problem with Word 97 list items

Subject: RE: Problem with Word 97 list items
From: Dylan McDonald <DMcDonald -at- radvision -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:15:09 -0500

Have you checked the formatting of the bulleted line's paragraph symbol
(visible with the Show/Hide toolbar button on)?

I've found that the formatting applied to the paragraph symbol usually is
applied to the bulleted character of that paragraph. Selecting just the
symbol (sometimes tricky) can give you an idea of what formatting is on this
symbol.

Just a thought...

Regards,

Dylan