RE: a question about verb tense/is or was?

Subject: RE: a question about verb tense/is or was?
From: "DeGuzman, Kathi" <Kathi -dot- Deguzman -at- Nextel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:10:38 -0500

I totally agree with Christine.
I also think telling the user that a window will open or a message will
display, etc.
is redundant. It makes a manual wordier than it needs to be. Clear and
concise, isn't that what we want to be doing?

Fourth day on the new job, gotta go.

Kathi Jan DeGuzman
Technical Editor
Customer Tools
kathi -dot- deguzman -at- Nextel -dot- com
"Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like no one is listening,
Live like it's heaven on earth.