RE: Content Moratorium

Subject: RE: Content Moratorium
From: "Michele Marques" <marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:20:59 -0500

Bruce Byfield writes:
> Everything Andrew says is true, except for one thing: left to
> themselves, the average group of programmers will tinker endlessly.

Feature creep is not always the fault of programmers. In my experience,
marketing and sales often want new features added in at the last minute, as
well. Larger features might be postponed for future releases, but "small"
changes tend to spring up all over the place at the last moment. And even
larger features can become last minute necessities when a large enough
customer is insistent.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer,
Autros Healthcare Solutions
marquesm -at- autros -dot- com

This material is intended for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately via
e-mail and destroy this message accordingly.