RE: Experience/No experience

Subject: RE: Experience/No experience
From: "Rich, Charles" <crich -at- FSC -dot- Follett -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:18:32 -0600

Say, my brother, the starving-artist screen writer, is looking to break into
office work.

What can he do to get himself over this hurdle with the agencies?

What is the difference, in terms of job description, if any, between "data
entry" and "word processing"?

Colin

Your kidding, right? I can't speak for everyone else in the group, but I
didn't get the jobs and experience I have today playing secretary. I think
you have the wrong group. Lost and found is roughly two and a half doors
down the hall. ;-Þ

Good luck on your search, though.

Charles T. Rich
Technical Writer