RE: Data Entry/Display, Heading Name

Subject: RE: Data Entry/Display, Heading Name
From: "Newman, Sarah" <snewman -at- bechtel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:37:21 -0600

would you split the
documentation into "Data Entry Fields" and "Display Fields" or would
just document each field as it flowed on the screen with the
describing whether it was display only or data entry?

Kelly, I think I would document each field as it flowed on the screen, but
perhaps set off the data entry field using bold, a different font color, or
something like that.

Also, I'm trying to think of a heading name for the time period in
users are allowed to submit data. "Time Period for Submissions"?

How about "When Can I Submit Data?" or "When Data Can Be Submitted."

Sarah Newman
Information Systems and Technology

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.