RE: Visually impaired/blind Taws?

Subject: RE: Visually impaired/blind Taws?
From: "David Downing" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:30:23 -0500

<<Due to a whole lotta eye problems (waahh), I've wondered: How do
or visually-impaired tech writers get thru their days? >>

Well, the powers that be gave me a larger monitor, but that would help
if you were blind. My Mac, at home, has a speech synthesizer built in,
which I essentially use as a toy, but which could be helpful.

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.