RE: Catbert and HR

Subject: RE: Catbert and HR
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:07:37 -0500

About those silly "Give yourself a number rating on
each of the following topics", employee review forms,
Ima Lurkist had this to say:

Binary's actually PERFECT!!
Do you know why?
Cuz no matter how they try to trash your response,
you can always claim that they seem to be interpreting
it as "little-endian", while obviously you were writing
to the "big-endian" standard (or vice versa).

Then, look severely down your nose at 'em and wonder
(out loud) to yourself why high-tech firms have such
a difficult time finding HR people with proper high-tech

Don't let the door smack you on the butt on your way out. :-)

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.