Subject: Techwhirlers at STC Chicago
From: Doug Grossman <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:45:14 -0400

All,

I've been in the documentation field for seven years overall, but only as what I would refer to as a professional technical writer/editor for the past two of them. The STC conference in Chicago, therefore, will be my second one. I've been on this list since this past December. I love the field, I love what I do, I think my company is great, I think STC is great, and I think this list is great. OK, OK.......I'm deliriously, and possibly naively, happy in my daily life. Whatever.

Here are my questions:
Is there a way that those of us on this list can do something so that we can be easily identifiable to each other (if we so choose), when walking around the conference site?

Has this been done before? Is it a silly idea? Is it inappropriate for this list? Is it some, all, or none of these?

I just think it would be a cool idea if we could see who we've been "talking" to via this list.......

Doug Grossman
Technical Writer, Technical Documentation Team, Program Office
SAS Institute, Rockville, MD
Doug -dot- Grossman -at- SAS -dot- com
Phone: 301.881.8840 x3425; Pager: 888.910.1759
E-mail to pager: 8889101759 -at- airmessage -dot- net
SAS... The Power to Know (www.sas.com)