RE: Techwhirlers at STC Chicago?

Subject: RE: Techwhirlers at STC Chicago?
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:09:50 -0400

I believe LaVonna Funkhouser was the "Stickies Provider," at least at one
conference I went to. And last year, we had a dinner (Thanks, Amy!). I like
the stickies idea, because you get to identify people all through the
conference, and at a dinner, you don't get the chance to talk with as many
people.

Actually, I'm looking forward to meeting, chatting with, or at least seeing
some of the people who have been such prolific contributors to this list.

See you in Chicago!

Marguerite