RE: Word 97 to Word 2000

Subject: RE: Word 97 to Word 2000
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:05:22 -0500

In our previous episode at 08:29 AM 5/8/01, Jane Carnall wrote:

In a faintly hysteric mood last Thursday (it was Thursday. And the third
meeting I was supposed to have had cancelled at the last minute) I wrote:
| Or, I suppose, set up a SEQ field for EVERY SINGLE NUMBERED LIST. No, I am
| not hysterical. Why do you ask?

David Knopf wrote:
This is actually much easier than you might think. Check out
http://www.knopf.com/tips/autonumber.html

I checked this out and set up the Autocorrect entries for the SEQ fields.
Perfect! (Thanks, David.)

The only problem is... the Autocorrect entries are not working reliably.
Sometimes I type in 1] or n] and nothing happens. More often than not,
actually.

???

Press F3 after you type the 1] or n].

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from."