Re: Another PDF question

Subject: Re: Another PDF question
From: Jonathan Kajeckas <jgkaje -at- wm -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:25:17 -0400

From Start, Run
acrord32 /p fullpathname (can use wildcards)
From a command prompt box, you need to either be in the directory with the executable (in this case, Reader), or put the directory in your path.

In either case, you still get a print dialog to which you must click OK.

Jonathan

At 02:07 PM 5/10/2001 +0300, Yaacov Garber wrote:

Hello all,
It's me again. I have one more PDF question (for now).
How can I print a PDF file from a command line?
I have the full Acrobat 4.05 suit installed on Windows NT.
Please send you replies directly to me so I can avoid waiting for the digest tomorrow.
Any help will be appreciated.