ANSWER: four beasts for risk assessment

Subject: ANSWER: four beasts for risk assessment
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:59:18 +0100

I asked if anyone recollected the source of the following method of risk
assessment, and Bill Swallow came back almost instantly with a reply culled
from Google, which I'd used, but I'd tried to search on the animals with
various combinations of the words: risk project management probability.

Bill entered: risk management animal theme
and when that brought no joy, tried: risk management tiger

and not only got me the source I was looking for,
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~rtusler/project/elements.html
but provided me with a good lesson on "The best way to use a search engine
to find out more useless and arcane information". Food for thought.

Thanks, Bill!

Jane Carnall

(In the original, btw, the crocodiles are alligators, the kittens are
puppies, and the poodles are kittens. Strange are the ways of the mutations
of the human mind.)