RE: Windows 98 the culprit?

Subject: RE: Windows 98 the culprit?
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:14:08 -0500

It sounds like it might be a corrupt or missing DLL file.

I'm assuming that you rebooted your computer already, and the problem
persisted so I would recommend re-installing Windows.

If it's corrupt, you probably wouldn't be able to replace it directly from
within Windows because it would likely be in use at all times when Windows
is running. Another thing to consider is that if it is a bad/lost DLL, it
might not be the only one.