mousing over

Subject: mousing over
From: Heikki Raudaskoski <hraudask -at- mail -dot- student -dot- oulu -dot- fi>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:05:24 +0300

Hi everyone:

as I'm new to tech writ -- actually, new to the IT field
in general -- what I ask below may sound elementary indeed.

So. The GUI artist I'm working with would like to know if
there is any apt term for his kind of mouseover toolbar
buttons: buttons that burst into color when one moves the
mouse over them? (It would be all the better if the term
somehow revealed a contrast with buttons with permanent
color. And how DO you guys call the latter, by the way?)


Heikki Raudaskoski
Specification Writer
Jutel Oy/RadioMan Broadcast Systems


*** Deva(tm) Tools for Dreamweaver and Deva(tm) Search ***
Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems
Available now at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

Sponsored by Information Mapping, Inc., a professional services firm
specializing in Knowledge Management and e-content solutions. See or 800-463-6627 for more about our solutions.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


RE: rounding up my straying projects: From: Jane Carnall

Previous by Author: Glossary does not appear in HTML Help
Next by Author: Re: Books to learn DreamWeaver
Previous by Thread: RE: rounding up my straying projects
Next by Thread: RE: mousing over

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads