OT:Visio Help

Subject: OT:Visio Help
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:27:36 -0700

I am trying to import a visio drawing into a word doc as an object, for some
reason when I import, an extra 3 or four inches is added the size of the
object even though the page size is set to 11.5x8 landscape mode.

Does any one have any idea whats hapening here?

Regards,

C. Wade Courtney
Technical Writer
Webmaster