RE: Tech writing class (was suggestions needed...)

Subject: RE: Tech writing class (was suggestions needed...)
From: "Diane Evans" <dianee -at- lockstream -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:19:52 -0700

<snip>

Currently, due to my home situation, I'm interested in what techniques can
be used to persuade a 2.5 year-old to not suck on his hands out of habit.
(Tried vinegar and <gulp> he liked the taste.) Don't think that would be
'technology' though.
Have you tried putting a woolly mitten on his hands during the day? If you
tied them around the wrist, he wouldn't be able to easily get it off.

That said, my son always chewed on his shirt collars. Come to think of it,
he is now 25 and STILL chews on his shirt collar.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer
Lockstream