Laid off in Pittsburgh - Office closing

Subject: Laid off in Pittsburgh - Office closing
From: "Hager, Harry (US - East Brunswick)" <hhager -at- dc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:28:46 -0700

Hi,

We learned this morning that our company is closing the doors on this data
center and development site. About 35 people will be laid off at the end of
June, 2001, including me. It's a global company and only our office is
affected by this decision.

Even though my email comes to you from East Brunswick, New Jersey, (that's
the location of our email server) the office where I work and the one that
is closing is in the Pittsburgh area. (RIDC West off the Parkway West to be
more precise)

Anybody know of openings for computer/software tech writing jobs in
Pittsburgh?

If you have any contacts in the Pittsburgh area with knowledge of available
tech writing jobs, please forward their names and the name of their company
to me.

We are staying open for business until the end of June, so unless they pull
the plug on our email accounts prior to that date, I can be reached at this
email address until the end of June.

I also have a home email address so please forward any contact information
you have to the following two email addresses:

- hhager -at- dc -dot- com - This is the email address where I'm a digest subscriber.
- jhager -at- westol -dot- com - No subscription at this email address.

Thanks.

H. Jim Hager
hhager -at- dc -dot- com

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this