RE: non-stick style

Subject: RE: non-stick style
From: "Glenn Maxey" <glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:41:14 -0600

Sounds like the changes you made are really an override to the style but not
a change to the style itself.

To change the style itself:

1) Click in a paragraph that uses "Topic Text Bulleted". (Make sure that the
paragraph is entirely that style. Specifically, it shouldn't have individual
words or phrases that have different bolding/italic/font/etc. formatting
than the rest of the paragraph.)

2) Highlight this style name in the drop-down list of styles.

3) Press return.

4) This should result in another dialog box that says "Update style with
current definitions" or "Re-apply definitions." Choose update.

If you don't get this dialog box, change the entire paragraph to be
something else -- italics, bolding, etc. Then do 2-4 again. Then, get rid of
whatever you did and do 2-4 yet again.

If this still doesn't work, create your own "_bull" style with the
properties that you want. Then Search for "Topic Text Bulleted" style and
replace with "_bull".

Glenn Maxey
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
Tel. +1 303.223.5164
Fax. +1 303.223.5275
glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com