RE: Visio 2002 Professional or Standard

Subject: RE: Visio 2002 Professional or Standard
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:52:07 -0400

I have the standard edition and have never used all its features. It is
very feature rich and probably has all you need, John. Good luck.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
www.optiosoftware.com
"History repeats itself, which is good because most people didn't pay
attention the first time anyway."