RE: The action of creating a JAR file

Subject: RE: The action of creating a JAR file
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:08:41 -0400

How about "blended?" So your text would read, "The Java files comprising
your COFFEE service must be compiled into class
files, and should be blended into a JAR file."

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
www.optiosoftware.com
"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an
optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." ~ Harry Truman