Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: george -dot- m -dot- hook -at- accenture -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:07:25 -0500

Please, could I bother you all with another rookie question?

Again, I am studying the job descriptions out there, and I see someone is
looking for a writer who can do "Information Mapping." What manner of
beast is this?

As you can tell, I am on sort of a hunt here.

George

George Hook
Editor
Accenture
Editorial Resources/Creative Services
161 North Clark Street 19W21
Chicago, Illinois 60601-3200

privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.