Re: Word to pdf????

Subject: Re: Word to pdf????
From: Christine -dot- Anameier -at- seagate -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:16:14 -0500

Marilynne Smith wrote:
>Browse to your .prn file. Distiller is looking for a .ps
>file, which is not there. Change the options so you
>can see all files.

There are two other workarounds I know of, besides changing the file type
in Distiller's Open dialog box:
(1) In Windows Explorer, drag the .PRN file onto the Distiller window.
-or-
(2) Set up the .PRN file type in Windows Explorer so that the default
action is to open it using Distiller. Then you can just double-click on the
.PRN file to send it to Distiller.

You can also rename the file to .PS every time, but that's as much hassle
as changing the file type in the Open dialog box...

Christine