Re: Documents I'd like to see...

Subject: Re: Documents I'd like to see...
From: "K. Joyce McDonald" <KJoyceMcDonald -at- satx -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:47:32 -0500

This might happen somewhere in the dusky future when deadlines are no longer
an issue. Until then, the only place you'll find anything similar is in the
"For Dummies" books.

I shudder, however, to think of updating an entire procedures manual at the
click of a button. The finished product would be as laughable as the
instructions I once had to follow that were translated literally from
Chinese. It took me a while to realize that "cold holes" actually meant
"cooling vents".

K. Joyce McDonald
San Antonio, Texas