RE: Documentation security?

Subject: RE: Documentation security?
From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:13:05 +1000

-----Original Message-----
From: bbachman -at- justicesystems -dot- com
[SMTP:bbachman -at- justicesystems -dot- com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 5:18 AM
To: TECHWR-L

I can assure you, Herr Inspektor, ve haf no monsters here!

> "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I will be handing out the torches....please light them on your way
> out.....we shall burn Blaine and those heretic tendencies that
Blaine
> has displayed after the long winding walk up to Blaine's castle.
(in
> other words think Frankenstein).

So Herr Bachman (Does one hear musick! You are not being that Bach man
person are you!),

You say that there are no monsters where you are at being! You reply twice
to this most simple of questions!!!

Ve think you protest to much! Getting a leetle warm are we! A little worried
about that thing in the cellar, or the attic, or in the dungeon!

Ve have ways of making you talk!!!!! If you do not tell us vat ve want to
know we vill not only tell you how each Harry Potter books ends, but also
how that movie Titanic ends!

Do not fool with us.....ve know what we are doing!!! Ve have,......

*insert chord of dramatic germanic music here*

....a manual!!

With apologies to nearly everyone,

(oh and regarding the agency debate, sadly I have to agree with
Plato and associates....I knew a very competent technical writer, who ended
up running a stable of technical writers as an agency - in the end even she
had to take some overhead % as the cost of all the related items in being
the middle person (wow!! non-sexist...my brain was shrieking "middle-man" -
see electric shock treatment works!) between TW's and employers forced
this on her. Eventually she gave this "agency" idea away as it was not
profitable, and not fun).....oh and the "voice" used in this email is not in
anyway like any agent I have ever dealt with ("now tell us your current
salary Technical Writer, or I vill begin ripping the pages out of your
Roget's Thesaurus!")

Sean

"Concise? Concise???"