RE: OT: TFM *g* (was: Creating Intradocument Links in Adobe Acrob at)

Subject: RE: OT: TFM *g* (was: Creating Intradocument Links in Adobe Acrob at)
From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:47:46 +1000

An admirable sentiment - depending on which gear is engaged you will lose
the back wall of the garage, or the garage door.

Maybe we need to mention to "ensure car is in neutral before slapping said
foot on said accelerator"

Yours in Motoring Safely
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
EAA - User Information Shared Services - MC49 (49.17)

telephone: (03) 9301-1695.