RE: salary & resume issues

Subject: RE: salary & resume issues
From: "Kristen" <kristen -at- write-connection -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:56:26 -0700

Amy,

1. I think it is more important to tell interviewers that you are unhappy
with your current salary and you are hoping for greener pastures elsewhere.
If they are interested in hiring you, they will be more concerned that you
are happy with their offer (so you stay for the long haul).

2. Without seeing the resume it is tough for me to make an educated guess.
I think 3 or 4 companies is enough to move to the top. That is what most
employers are interested in anyway. Although an education is a strong plus,
to my knowledge employers are more interested in your hands-on experience.

Kristen Leduc
Staffing Services Manager