RE: MS Publisher exporting to PDF???

Subject: RE: MS Publisher exporting to PDF???
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:09:22 -0400

I do this in MS Publisher 2000 once a month for a not-for-profit.
Exceedingly easy using Adobe 4.05, you can do all the tricks you can in
porting any other format to PDF. Print to Distiller, set your graphics
resolution and voila. Have never had the "formatting will be lost" message.

As to where to get a cheap copy, I can't help you there, but I know it
works.

HTH,

Connie Giordano