brand new day, brand new job...

Subject: brand new day, brand new job...
From: Mandy Wells <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:42:24 -0400

Hello WR-LERS,
Well, due to the .bomb, I've been laid off and it's my last day here at the
old job (sad), but 9 am tomorrow I'll be starting my new job (glad). I know
I'll be resubscribing ASAP, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank
the Rays for managing this great resource, and everyone on the list for
answering my questions when I've asked them, answering other questions
before I've asked them, providing hours of entertainment with your witty
banter, and generally making me feel less alone as the lone writer for my
current (and new) company.

My new e-mail will be coming from a different address, but I'm sure I'll
still be asking questions about problems I run into, scanning the list for
solutions to solve my problems before I get to them, and waiting eagerly for
the next acidicly educational post from Andrew Plato.

Ciao for now, but not for long,
Mandy~Verb Slinger (not currently) for hire
Mandy -at- theVerbalist -dot- com
www.theVerbalist.com