RE: More responsibilities, but no more $

Subject: RE: More responsibilities, but no more $
From: Filipp Anthony Sapienza <fsapienz -at- carbon -dot- cudenver -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 07:56:41 -0600 (MDT)

> Honestly, these "bail out NOW!!!" replies are ridiculous. If we ran away
> from every little situation before analyzing it and trying to DO SOMETHING
> about it, we'd be nowhere.
>
> Stop. Think. Question. Analyze. Act.

Good advice, although no matter which person made the mistake the
company is still responsible for following through on its promise.
If after constructive dialogue, nothing changes, I would leave
the firm.

Filipp Sapienza
Assistant Professor - Technical Communication
University of Colorado - Denver
Communication Department
Plaza Building 102P
Campus Box 176, P.O. Box 173364