RE: More ethics... (for plumbers)

Subject: RE: More ethics... (for plumbers)
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:29:10 -0700

What does this discussion have to do with Technical Writing?

I "work for hire". My work is not copyrighted.

Just like any other craftsman, I get paid by the hour for my labor.

This ought to move to a magazine writer's list or a novelist-wanna-be
list. Anywhere but here.

John Gilger
Senior Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.