Re: Header --aches

Subject: Re: Header --aches
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:52:05 -0400

You might also watch out for the Same as Previous demon in each header. Talk about blue in the face...and in the air....

Karen E. Black
Technical Writer
www.dhltd.com
"Oh, life is a glorious cycle of <technical reviews>,
A medley of extemporanea;
And <a project> is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania."
--Dorothy Parker

From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
You might want to consider using field codes in your headers. If linked to
the heading style, it guarantees the right header goes with the right
section or chapter. Next page section breaks might be what you want to use
instead of continuous, too.

Don Kobes wrote:
> No field codes. I think I have been using the wrong type of section break
> -- maybe, or I have too many of them now...

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: